You need to get a Form certifying you are a resident of the United States for purposes of the income tax laws. To do so, first, fill out Form 8802 which is also known as Application for United States Residency Certification, and send it to the IRS. Be sure to pay the user fee. Follow the Instructions for Form 8802 to avoid any problems in the process. You can contact CBSTaxPro experts for assistance anytime.