Our offices are open all year round and we want to hear from you. If you or your business receives correspondence from a tax authority, we want you to contact us so that we can get to work on your behalf. We normally ask for a copy of the letter or notice that you receive so that we can provide advice as to the best way to respond to any matter. Most such scenarios can be resolved with a phone call or letter on your behalf, which helps to keep costs to a minimum. If additional action is required, we will be with you every step of the way.
Our staff consists of experienced, highly educated tax professionals who are dedicated to resolving any tax matter you may face. Some of the common situations we encounter are:
- Unfiled past or prior year’s tax returns
- Notices requesting additional information for a particular period
- Penalty abatement requests
- IRS or state demand notices
- Unpaid past or prior year’s taxes
- Offers-In-Compromise and other settlement techniques
- Audits and examinations
Call us today to Keep More of What You Earn!