WHY FORM A COMPANY? THE TOP TWENTY REASONS FOR FORMING YOUR BUSINESS
- Personal asset protection
- Purchase of real estate world wide
- Tax benefits in the U.S.A. and tax treaties in 68 countries
- Enhanced credibility
- Brand protection
- Perpetual existence
- Expanded expenses
- Wealth building
- Going public with company shares
- Investment opportunities
- No VAT and exceptions in some countries
- No limit on the number of shareholders
- Simplicity of management and company structure
- No residency requirement
- Structure flexibility
- No minimum capital
- No minimum reserves
- Lower IRS audit probability
- Corporate deductions
- Fiscal Year / Income Splitting
Learn more about the similarities and differences with our comprehensive Entity Comparison chart.
WHERE SHOULD FORM MY ENTITY?
This is a very common question. The general answer has its foundation in the; goals of the business, the type of operations, and the place of operations. We can assist you in all 50 States, US Virgin Islands and 7 foreign countries. Depending on which entity type you decide is right for you, there is great flexibility on where you form the company.
The top states include:
- New York
- South Dakota
Call us today to Keep More of What You Earn!